Is now the time to join us as a trusted SEALL agent or marine technology distributor of our increasingly sought after Passage Planner? if you are looking for a solution that will fill the gap left vacant in the marine industry following the retirement by the UKHO e-Navigator Planning Station and Gateway, it may well be.
Voyage Planning Made Easy
If you are looking to replace your Admiralty e-Navigator Planning Station and Admiralty Gateway, then look no further than our Passage Planning software as a replacement that will more than meet your requirements and needs.
As you are only too aware, in the past, passage planning has been proven to be something that required a great number of man-hours, if we consider multiple fleets. A huge administrative task that was traditionally carried out manually to incorporate the data.
The team at SEALL saw there was a need for a tool to be designed and introduced to the marine market that could allow mariners the ability to plan routes effortlessly, ensure the safety of the vessels and crew by analysing routes and the need to protect maritime equipment.
The software has a number of innovative designs which make passage planning safer and quicker for our partners vessels with many customers now realising the benefits of our passage planning and route optimisation software and Its abilities to:
- Select the best route at the click of a button and produce the passage plan report with ease.
- Validate any potential hazards and in addition use a combination of information such as wind, temperature, swell and most recently currents to route optimise intelligently, advising on the best route, ultimately improving safety, and potentially saving time and fuel.
Our powerful tested and streamlined software allows digital ENC updates to be received. The system is compatible with all ECDIS systems so that ENC updates can be transferred. If used alongside SEALL ECDIS, ENC updates and passage plans can be transferred directly. It is designed with simple function keys and advanced graphical design layout to ensure it is intuitive and user friendly.
Here are the benefits from Passage Planner:
- User friendly
- Seamless chart loading navigation tools
- Custom mariner overlays
- Complete chart library
- Route validation automatic ENC updates
- Piracy validation
- Weather overlay
- Navigational area warnings
- Checklists for planning and appraisal hazard report - colour coded and categorised
- AIO integration
- AIS integration
Minimum system requirements for Passage Planner installation:
- Windows 7 or later
- 2 GHz processor or faster
- 2 Gb RAM
- Hard drive:
- 20 Gb free disk space
- USB 2.0
- Screen resolution:
- 1024x768 pixels